Haay, I had a test a while ago. It was supposedly easy but I think I have to say bye bye on my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a Japanese company that offers travel opportunities and extremely valuable Nihongo classes. So what's my excuse? I was darn too slow answering, I didn't realize I was double checking every number and was shocked when I found out (already late) that there were 126 questions to be answered in 20 minutes!!! I just realized when Ms. Vice President-proctor said the magic word: FASTER. Gosh, I think I failed two companies already that I really like. It's like I am practicing/playing around their tests/interviews.
But then again there's what you call 'luck'. This is my deal, if I pass all the tests then i'll go for this company. Even though the bond (paying p300,000+ or their investment during training) is kinda risky...
why do I always end up posting about disappointments? -___________-;
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment