Monday is the best day to start the week.

modules

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Somewhere in Time

Shen lent me two old movies: 'Somewhere in Time' (1980) and 'Gone with the Wind' (1939).

I was supposed to spend the night at Cora's with Shen and watch Somewhere in Time but something came up and I became lazy to drop by. Anyway, I got to watch it with ma. We were both dozing off while watching the movie not because it was a bad film (it's generally not) but because we were both tired and some scenes were really draggy. At least, we became attentive at the climax. I figured that 'Forever Young' got some ideas from this movie but made it better. I just wasn't that satisfied with the ending but it was ok. Mom loved the soundtrack which was instrumental and even mentioned that it was where this movie is famous at, not my cup of tea though.

No comments: