found this after reinstalling my OS. rotting in my local blog a year ago. never thought i have forgotten this much, i can't recall posting them hehe. that's one great use of blog, it gives you a warm feeling whenever you read them again in the future.
Commuting - 10/31/04 3:48am
I woke up early, eager to take the qualification test. It was 6:30 AM when I finished preparing and set out to Makati. I arrived earlier than expected. Traffic gets heavy at past 7 AM and it's good I took the bus earlier. The bus drops me off at the bus station at Levriza so I waited for another bus that heads to Ayala. I ignored jeepneys even though they can also drop me at Makati Medical Center, but I preferred the bus so that my hair will not get messy. After 4 jeepneys and 3 Lawton buses, finally a bus headed to Ayala slides to door open for me. As I stepped in, I am surprised to see a couple of passengers already standing. Leaving me with no choice, I also stood. But after a minute, the guy sitting near me has reached his destination, so he stands leaving a seat empty for me. Lucky for me that I did not need to stand for long. At the next stop over, the bus was already filled up with standing passengers. Ayala buses are in-demand on rush hour schedules. So when the bus was already by the Makati Medical Center, I squeezed my way out of standing passengers.
Shen's standard of success - 10/31/04 8:49AM
Being successful is attaining your goals or your plans within your desired period of time. However, it doesn't only evolves to the position you hold but then with the feeling of fulfillment, and that you feel great and good to whatever you are doing, it means that aside from the high position... big salary , you on the otherhand enjoy your job. Thus, improving your performance more, developing yourself, and benefiting others, which includes your company and your co employees. So success deals with your career, and individuality growth, influencing others and likewise motivating them..and that's what conclude my standard of success.
11-12-05 note -> i think i found this in my envelope, and i don't know how it got there. i think i copied it because i thought it had a beautiful message. uyy nacompliment ang nagsulat :)
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment