Monday is the best day to start the week.

modules

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Change is an inevitable part of life but it's also hard to go through. There are some instances where you have to make a decision of moving on just because there are greater opportunities available out there. It was never my intent to go searching for other opportunities but I was open to possibilities. And who knew I ended up dealing with a life changing decision. I believe that the opportunity was for me and I have to get out of my safe zone and consider the risks. I also do think closing doors for this is equal to stupidity.

Even though I have gone through frustrations, pressure and stress at work I have come to enjoy the company of my teammates and collegues. I guess it goes with the culture and being surrounded with people my age or with the same wavelength. I have also learned a lot of things from the challenges I faced and from following a process. Nothing beats the first official real world experience.

I will miss everyone I have work with, the guidance and support I have gotten from my superious, the people who believed in me, as well as the fun experiences I had with my colleagues. I do believe that the best is yet to come.