Monday is the best day to start the week.

modules

Sunday, August 27, 2006

MarBOHOLus, July 29-31

-Day I-

We had a mini games in the plane, our companion Shayne who came from her shift and hasn't slept yet sang a song in front of everyone for a free pillow.

Arrived at sunny Tagbilaran at 2 PM. It was not a smooth landing it feels like we landed on a hump. Our service was waiting for us holding JOY LUNA plackard. Naks, hope I had my name on it too. Then our manong driver escorted us to our rest house in Alona Beach. Our proactive companion (and the only thorn among the roses), Jester had made the arrangements already and has prepared an itinerary. Greaat.

Our initial plan was to spend the afternoon going to Balicasag Island and Pamicalan Island to see some dolphins and go snorkeling. But time forbid (thanks to Cebu Pacific's 95% prompt service) we will have to put up with it for the next days. I headed alone in search for slippers while walking barefoot altering with a size 6 sandals on rocky surface. When I got my "havaianas" at 45 pesos it rained heavily so I was soaking wet on my way back. We ate first in the beach cafeteria, which I think has a price comparable to Gerry's Grill and has the taste of carinderia, and then took a dip at the beach and then to the pool. Not a very exciting way to spend the first day but we had some fun and interesting conversations. Afterwards we headed back to the beach cafeteria (herein refer to as carinderia haha) and ordered pasta, pizza, sandwiches, and fries. Gawd, I am hungry but the food did not convince me to finish it. The fries was the only forgivable food but the good thing was the waitress was kind and patient enough to accommodate us (kahit na inookray na namin yung pagkain).

-Day II-

-Day III-

No comments: