Isn't it obvious that I am fond of RPG. ALL of them here are RPGs or atleast 2/3s of it. Some are strategical RPG, others action/RPG but most of the games I play are traditional turn based/real time console RPGs.
I never finish anything (almost): books, tv shows, or games really but I am proud that even if only a handful I have finished the ff. games. I play by batches then bury others to oblivion but fortunately finish a few. So here they are categorized by consoles and ordered by the time I finished it first.
PS2
Tales of Legendia
PSX
Chrono Cross
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue
Final Fantasy VIII
Legend of Mana
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Vanguard Bandits
Lunar: A Silver Star Story
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics
Threads of Fate
Grandia
Xenogears
Front Mission 3
Tales of Eternia
SNES
Chrono Trigger
Harvest Moon
Tales of Phantasia
Final Fantasy VI
Dragon Quest V
Live A Live
NES
Dragon Warrior I
Dragon Warrior III
Dragon Quest IV
Final Fantasy
Favorite Games (in order)
Chrono Cross
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue
Lunar: The Silver Star Story
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Xenogears
Chrono Trigger
Tales of Phantasia
Grandia
Final Fantasy VII
Games I almost finished
Grandia II - I lost the CD so I never finished it
Final Fantasy X - damn pirated International version, freezes near the end
Tales of Destiny - freezes >_<
Final Fantasy V - my save is lost and I am in the 3rd world
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment