Had dinner just now, I arrived 30 minutes ago or so. I got out of the office at 6:40pm because my boss IMed me past 6 pm. I was just about to go at that time but as a subordinate (slave is a harsh but a more appropriate term) I just cannot not reply. I have unfinish business. The module (really buggy and they're entrusting it to me) I was assigned to fix has a thread or timer problem, but I'd rather think its a CLR bug as one of my sources says. To try to solve it by just tracing the error is useless... and I've already done that. I must come up with a workaround that does not use a negative number with DateAdd. I have something in mind but I still cannot organize...
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment