My last 2 weeks in my OJT will be one of the busiest. I was asked to do a shopping cart application and is expected to finish it in a week. Not to mention I still have a module to correct.
Whle I've been doing nothing but whine, I still realize its a great opportunity to utilize what I've learned in school.
I think (wow that sounds like I am unsure) I am the type that when forced to do something will do it out of obligation. I should, however, start loving what I do or else I'll end up a nut.
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment