Monday is the best day to start the week.

modules

Monday, August 30, 2004

It was supposedly my last day at OJT today but it has been extended because I didn't show up last Thursday. I have been evaluated last Wednesday and I think it was a factor why I got lazy to show up last Thurday. Today I really have no plan of showing up—I've planned that last Friday will be my last day despite missing 8 hours for being absent last Thurday. If it were only for my requirements: letter of acceptance (I'm really getting annoyed, I should have this since the very start), certificate of completion and a company representative signature in my waiver. I was expecting that I'll be able to finally complete my requirements... Unfortunately Ms. Cris was not around. I didn't see her but I saw her record thatshe logged in at 7:57 AM. I should've followed my gut and went to work on Tuesday. That way I get to see Albert and Dhang for the last time while I hopefully will be able to get my requirements from Ms. Cris. Tomorrow I plan to IM Ms. Cris if she's online so that I will not waste my time if ever my letters are not yet done (probable ò_ó).

I dropped by the school a while ago at 4:30PM in order to fill up a graduation class evaluation document. Yeah, I ditched my 'working' hours to sign it. I met up with Cora, Aileen and Buena and we filled up this evaluation form for less than 10 minutes. After that we showed up to our thesis adviser just to let her know we're still around. We have't been attending classes anymore... Anyway, after that we met up with Roan, Shen, and Marlon and initially planned to eat at Mc Donalds. I protested though, so while we're walking our way to McDonalds along Jupiter I suggested that we eat at every restaurant we passed by. We ended up agreeing at eating at Chicken Bacolod. I enjoyed the petso (chicken breast) inasal. Marlon was very gallant and bought pancit and crablets and shared it with us. I even ordered green mango shake since I haven't tasted it. The taste guarantees it was naturally blended. Plainly put, it tasted like indian mango blended with ice. Food at Chicken Bacolod is quite expensive and we ended up having a bill of almost a thousand! But it was satisfying considering I only paid P150 for everything I ate.

It was fun eating with them, Roan and Marlon combination makes a totally crack crowd.

No comments: