I'm done with the Gundam Seed Marathon, after 3 days of abstinece from work. Seems like I am not worried about my thesis but I am starting to feel it right now... I had to look at our source code and noticed how disorganized it was. I must admit I learned a lot from OJT since I've gotten a clearer outlook at how to separate data layer from presentation layer. I'll prolly be starting working on our thesis tomorrow. For now till dawn, I'll have to worry about my OJT documentation.
On Gundam Seed... I got hooked at every episode that I cannot wait to see what happens next. The battle scenes at the later parts of the episodes are exciting. Looking back at the previous animes I've watched, this is the genre of anime that I really love to watch (sci fi with mechs and high school kids for pilots heh heh). In fact it was Gundam Wing that inspired me to watch every single anime, when I was in high school. Now I wanna collcet every Gundam TV series...
I was at Ortigas yesterday. I've found out from Dhang that Ms. Cris just got back from Baguio. I dropped by at 3:30pm and I got my 'incomplete' requirement by 4:20pm. They didn't give me my letter of acceptance because they feel it's too late for that and the fact that I already have my waiver of agreement. Ms. Cris told me to text her if that later will be needed. I wonder why they won't just give it to me.
I got to see Albert and Dhang for the last time (I've said this before, will it be then?) I'll surely miss them after all they're the ones who talked to me and made me laugh at work. OJT was really dull during MWF when they are not around. Albert and Dhang are OJT trainees under purhasing department, marketing students from CEU. They're really not close friends, only classmates. They're both libreal. I'm actually surprised when they openly mentioned their relationships even though we're not close. They revealed almost everything to me even though we barely know each other. I'll surely miss them and the things they share. I am looking forward to making friends at my future workplace. Promise that I'll be the one to adjust. I've learned a lot already. :)
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment