I am feeling rather down today because the consequences of my wrong doing are deflecting back at me.
I fabricated almost all the required documents in my OJT. No forgery of signatures, only document content was duplicated. Thinking that I'd have to rush every requirement and get them done so that they won't be in the way of our thesis. Well, I just realized that I was so wrong. I didn't follow the SOP and was not using my common sense. I've had problems with getting my letter of acceptance and instead of consulting my OJT advisor or Ma'am Phel, I did it my own way and copied a waiver of agreement from Aileen. That document cannot be released to a trainee if he/she does not have a letter of acceptance. I was lectured and it was really a long one. I had to listen to it many times. Ma'am Phel might not realize, but she's really repeating herself over and over. But hey, I think I needed it so that it will enter and stay at my head for good. Heh heh. I needed to learn that lesson: deal with the problem directly wag diskartihan.
After the lecture I immediately texted Ms. Cris to request my letter.I wonder how she'll react if she finds out that I needed the hr manager to sign another waiver of agreement again... I think I'll be coming back there 3x.
- ortigas - buendia (get letter of acceptance, give letter of acceptance then get the waiver)
- buendia - ortigas (let them sign my waiver for the 2nd time, get my evaluation form)
- ortigas - buendia (find my boss and let him evaluate me again, *done!)
So much for that...
Another unlucky incident awhile ago is that Cora, Aileen and I weren't able to accomplish anything for our thesis because Cora's VIsual Studio.NET won't display aspx file in designer mode. And the SQL Server I think won't grant access to ASPNET user. I already set SQL Server to grant access to ASPNET user but I seem to be forgeting somethign. Anyways, I opted to repair the installed VS.NET by repair reinstall but after the long process, nothing happened. It was not repaired at all.
At least I got something out of dropping by at Cora's. I was able to read The Present by Spencer Johnson, author of "Who Moved My Cheese". I just finished it. It was actually an eye opener even though what was in the book is easily realizable in the first place. And I was really able to relate to the book... I realize I've no sense of the PRESENT-direction, lol. It's high time to apply what I just learned NOW.