A lot has happened this past week, and I am pleased to say they're mostly good things. I stayed for almost a week at Cora's to rush our thesis. To be exact, I've been at her house from September 8 until September 13. The best part is Ludwick, Ryan and Buena were also there doing their own thesis. It's like a house party except we're there for our theses. We barely slept for a week, ordered food twice (Jolibee [can't believe we even bothered ordering this one] and an 18" Yellow cab pizza) by delivery service, consumed 3 boxes of Nescafe Ice, took turns in sleeping in the folding bed (which I like calling bon-bon bed), listened to novelty songs (Yoyoy Villame included, and special mention to Tuesday's Di Ako Bakla's which was played the most) to wake us up, sang-a-long, and a lot if I'll detail it out!
Our thesis defense has passed last September 13 and I have mixed feelings about it. I should be happy because the panelists didn't give us a hard time. I think they're either in the good mood or it's because they liked the cheesecake that was served for them (lol). I felt disappointed because our week's labor, sleepless nights, and a lot more has been wasted because they didn't bother scrutinizing our project. I even think they saw less of what we presented last Thesis I. But of course I'm thankful and I'd like to think it was a sure pass (not expecting a high grade of course), besides something happened the last minute—a very important component of our program suddenly won't work when we tested it. I think the 3rd party software we used had limit. I was prepared for explaining that or for a redefense, unfortunately it won't happen. My horoscope must be working for me. It said that After 13 I'll be detached from a problematic client. In a way I can relate if taken to a diffent meaning. Currently, I'm kind of worried on Pro and Buena's status. I've got no news if they passed or if they got lucky like us.
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment