Last night, the usual regular meeting with Pro, Cora, Shen, [with] Ian, Kaye and Kranium at Glorietta. Dinner at food choices [as usual, if not McDonald's or Burger King, lol]. Before that, while waiting for Shen and Pro I passed time at Power Books Glorietta. Seems a regular habit to hang around bookshops when at the mall. Last Monday, I just bought Sean Covey's The 7 Habits to Highly Effective *cough* Teens. I have the for Highly Effective People pdf copy so I bought this one, lol. Officially, I'm still a teen when I bought it and plan to finish it while a teen or when twenteen.
Today I'll be reading a book again on Crystal Reports (boring) and this will last until Jan 21.
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(163)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Buds' night out and joyride
- We were riding a shuttle to Glorietta when Cora sa...
- I was sitting beside the driver in a jeepney when ...
- Sitting Duck
- *sneezes* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit. - Will ...
- Benefit
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ...
- naiinip nanaman ako dahil wala nanamang ginagawa. ...
- I got a 120 GB HD 50% off thanks to Womfoo. hohoho...
- No title
- 勉強
- Last night, the usual regular meeting with Pro, Co...
- 勉強
- Tomorrow.... Welcome to the real world. Goodluck...
- Queer Eye for the Strange Girl
- Day Off
- Phuket, Thailand
- Sa BSP
- pardon
-
▼
January
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment