Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
We were riding a shuttle to Glorietta when Cora saw something obscene from the other car. She was hinting me by saying, "Grabe naman yung nasa kabilang sasakyan." Her hint didn't hit me any idea at all so I remained silent. The man seated beside me heard her and kept staring through the window for awhile. Still, I have no clue with what's happening. When we got to Glorietta, Cora told me the rest. I missed the live show of blowing bubbles, lol.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(163)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Buds' night out and joyride
- We were riding a shuttle to Glorietta when Cora sa...
- I was sitting beside the driver in a jeepney when ...
- Sitting Duck
- *sneezes* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit. - Will ...
- Benefit
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ...
- naiinip nanaman ako dahil wala nanamang ginagawa. ...
- I got a 120 GB HD 50% off thanks to Womfoo. hohoho...
- No title
- 勉強
- Last night, the usual regular meeting with Pro, Co...
- 勉強
- Tomorrow.... Welcome to the real world. Goodluck...
- Queer Eye for the Strange Girl
- Day Off
- Phuket, Thailand
- Sa BSP
- pardon
-
▼
January
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment