Monday is the best day to start the week.

modules

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Bloody Valentine

Cora and I were both lucky that we were at the right place at the right time. We could have gotten down Buendia and rode the bus to Baclaran (which rides its way under Ayala MRT) and could have been one of those who experienced the explosion.

Points of circumstances were good enough that it agreed to our advantage. It’s good that we were at the very back of the shuttle to Ayala or else we could have gotten down Buendia and rode the RRCG bus. I’ve rode that bus from Baclaran to Ortigas and I am scared to the gut to ride it (or any other bus even MRT, for that matter) after watching the news. I’ll prefer walking if possible

It was really traffic on the way to Ayala. I think we were stranded for 15-20 minutes at Ayala intersection on our way to Greenbelt. That range is enough for us to reach Ayala MRT if we’re from Buendia.

At 7:30pm when the shuttle dropped as off at Greenbelt, we heard a sound like an aluminium that fell from the sky. I even joked “Ano yun, bombing?” and laughed about it. And Cora told me how she was able to sense danger coming at silence.

We went to Greenbelt to look for Ludwick but we weren’t able to find him so we decided to drop by PSE. On our way to PSE, Cora’s sister texted about the bus bombings at Ayala and how she was worried about us. We were shocked after hearing about it because we just joked about it. And prior to hearing the news, we already noticed that the people from Glorietta were transferring to Greenbelt.

Anyway, we got to meet up with Ludwick and Jackie at PSE. They also heard the news and while we waited for them, a couple of ambulances have already passed us.

I've even seen the news, and saw how the buses were burned to ashes and the injuries/burns of people.

Thank God, we were not a part of it.

--

Sabi ni Cora, pag panahon mo na, panahon mo na talaga.

Pero para sa akin (at kahit kanino naman siguro) ayoko maging ganun ang kamatayan ko. Kahit maexperience yun ayoko. Wala yun sa listahan kong 100 things to do before I die. (narinig mo na ba ang libro/calendaryo [1000 places to see...]tungkol jan?)

At binabawi ko sinabi ko kanina. Sabi ko kasi kay Cora parang Sims yan e. Ika nga ni Einstein, God does not play dice with the universe. Sadyang may mga taong nahuhubog sa kasamaan ang isipan, nawawalan ng konsiyensya at nagagawa ang gano'n.

--

Para mabawasan ang mga masasama sa mundo, kelangan na sigurong paulanin sa buong mundo ng negative ionizer. lol.

--

Destiny is not possible if not caused by actions. For me destiny is more of a result of series of actions rather than a path of series of events. It's not with timing or coincidence. Pero nakakatuwang isipin, mahilig akong maghanap ng connection/coincidence sa mga bagay bagay.

No comments: