Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Game of the Generals
I got to try out the Game of the Generals with mom. Mom bought it for me with my own money... I saw it at National Bookstore while waiting for April last Tuesday but didn't buy it that time. Forgot to blog about it but last Tuesday I was at their house in San Pedro, Laguna. I digress, anyway the game is not for me (nor for mom) considering it is a military tactics boardgame. It's a matter of reading your opponent's moves and remembering the placing of already-familiar/challenged pieces. We weren't able to finish our first game because I peeked at my mom's piece because I thought it was a flag when it got in my base. The piece was just a general, and I thought she already won! We'll play again some other time and hope we'll enjoy it more in our next game.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(73)
-
▼
November
(19)
- National Treasure
- Roan's Party
- Ngarag
- Orientation
- Screening
- Indirect Order
- Coincidence? Coincidence.
- Game of the Generals
- walang kwenta
- The Incredibles
- I am being considered for a job in a company I app...
- More on hidden meanings of names
- What's in a name?
- No.
- Second Interview
- New blog title
- Riles ng Tren II
- Sun Tech Days in Manila
- Riles ng Tren
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment