Didn't make the cut again. Not that I am disappointed or anything, but this is really better than another in-depth interview from the same company! Even though I felt that I did better with this second interview I am assuming I did not pass because we weren't able to finish the interview. I was not able to actually go to the point where I should be explaining the solution. Limited time. It was a very in depth interview that I have to explain what I was thinking or feeling during a certain situation and that has to be done within an hour. It was more than an hour for me, actually. I also think there was something I said that was taken against me.
Well at least I got something out of this. I think I am ready for more interviews as I feel less jittery than ever.
Ludwick finally signed the contract and he's also done with the medical exam (*grins*). What's funny was that the HRs were also wondering on why he wasn't able to pass through a single initial interview. He's so lucky really. Lady luck is on his side! Think about it, I think our situation flipped. During our OJT he was having a hard time looking for a company, now it is me!
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(73)
-
▼
November
(19)
- National Treasure
- Roan's Party
- Ngarag
- Orientation
- Screening
- Indirect Order
- Coincidence? Coincidence.
- Game of the Generals
- walang kwenta
- The Incredibles
- I am being considered for a job in a company I app...
- More on hidden meanings of names
- What's in a name?
- No.
- Second Interview
- New blog title
- Riles ng Tren II
- Sun Tech Days in Manila
- Riles ng Tren
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment