Just got back from Roan's party.
My buds and I ditched our Saturday class and opted to go home and rest. The buds have a world tour, you know. They'll go to different homes to party, lol. As for me I really need the rest. I enjoyed Roan's party and that is more than enough.
So they played charades at dawn. Jojo is really good at acting out keywords, and so is Marlon. In the middle I think the guys were leading in score. Despite the activity, I fell into a nap. I stirred when it got colder and they were still playing charades. So I got up and went inside and slept in the couch. When I woke up, they were sound asleep around me.
I'm getting tired of saying this but I am really jinxed around Ludwick. Imagine, while we were trying to free the shuttlecock from the wirings I accidentally stepped on one of the lens of his eyeglasses! Grrr, 250 less my allowance. And to think I am planning to buy eyeglasses for myself. It's good to have Shen around, at least I have 50% luck to counter Ludwick's curse (wahahaha) because I only stepped on one lens! Silly me. :D
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(73)
-
▼
November
(19)
- National Treasure
- Roan's Party
- Ngarag
- Orientation
- Screening
- Indirect Order
- Coincidence? Coincidence.
- Game of the Generals
- walang kwenta
- The Incredibles
- I am being considered for a job in a company I app...
- More on hidden meanings of names
- What's in a name?
- No.
- Second Interview
- New blog title
- Riles ng Tren II
- Sun Tech Days in Manila
- Riles ng Tren
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment