Yesterday was a non-working holiday and a very rainy day. We went to Glorietta to watch "National Treasure." Our meeting time was 1PM but we were completed at about 2:30PM. Cora was not around though so we were only 8: me, Shen, Pro, Roan, Belmond, Ludwick, Jackie and Jojo. Greenbelt had filled seats already so we went back to G1. While at Greenbelt, Ludwick said I should watch "A Series of Unfortunate Events" soon. Hahaha yeah, right.
National Treasure was great. I really liked the pace and the humor. Shen must have been the one to enjoy it the most--she likes Mr. Baldy and Droopy-Eyes, Nicholas Cage.
We ate three times (popcorn not included) while at the mall within 5 hours so I was full and tired at the same time when we went home.
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(73)
-
▼
November
(19)
- National Treasure
- Roan's Party
- Ngarag
- Orientation
- Screening
- Indirect Order
- Coincidence? Coincidence.
- Game of the Generals
- walang kwenta
- The Incredibles
- I am being considered for a job in a company I app...
- More on hidden meanings of names
- What's in a name?
- No.
- Second Interview
- New blog title
- Riles ng Tren II
- Sun Tech Days in Manila
- Riles ng Tren
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment