It feels good when a first time leaves you a good impression. My initial view of the company exceeded my expectations, but then again I cannot really say unless the good stuff really happen. We were handed the schedule of our training, and whoa... it's a crash course on the broad scope of IT. The monthly parties, the free drinks at the pantry, the training itself, and others. What more can I ask for? I just hope I keep up with the training and fortunately make it as a regular. Then again, it's really up to me and my performance.
As much as possible I don't want to miss a training session. We have a plan.. Half day on on training, go to the parlor, and then rush from Libis to PICC and attend the graduation rites. Goodluck to us.
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(73)
-
▼
November
(19)
- National Treasure
- Roan's Party
- Ngarag
- Orientation
- Screening
- Indirect Order
- Coincidence? Coincidence.
- Game of the Generals
- walang kwenta
- The Incredibles
- I am being considered for a job in a company I app...
- More on hidden meanings of names
- What's in a name?
- No.
- Second Interview
- New blog title
- Riles ng Tren II
- Sun Tech Days in Manila
- Riles ng Tren
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment