I got in. Not officially employed since it is an apprenticeship program. In effect, I am an apprentice in 1 month (depends if I'll pass at least 20 out of 25 exams). It's back to classroom and every day is examination day (and allowance day hoho). Fail more than five exams and you're out.
The final screening I experienced was not as I expected. Naturally, I thought it would be an exam or an interview again but it's not... it's a bit of both but somewhat harder. Case study. We're five in a group, total strangers to each other and we were expected to discuss it and come up with solutions and prepare for a presentation-- within 30 minutes! After that, present to the panel, everyone should present.
The screening was somewhat Starstruck like, lol. It was pretty interesting and was an easy way to get along with other applicants. Though I was somewhat pressured by the case study considering the short time given to us and since I barely know my team mates.
Cora and I weren't expecting much but we, including Frendel, made it in the end. Good to have company and a company (pun intended)! :)
My lucky charm (Shen) is not physically present within .5 km radius (LOL). She sacrificed her exam at Libis to assist the gc officers at school. Anyway she sent me her good luck through SMS: <...dnt wori im filin lucky today ul get d jobü>
It uplifted my spirits and it worked! Thanks, Shen!
Where am I going?! Where am I going?!
Makati... Ortigas... Libis!
Far far!! - sabi nga ni Icko
Monday is the best day to start the week.
About Me
modules
adventure
(4)
apartment
(3)
bohol
(4)
bus
(2)
corregidor
(1)
davao
(2)
japanese
(2)
movie
(2)
neil gaiman
(1)
ocean adventure
(1)
philippines
(8)
singapore
(6)
subic
(2)
text twist
(1)
travel
(13)
trip
(1)
watchathon
(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(73)
-
▼
November
(19)
- National Treasure
- Roan's Party
- Ngarag
- Orientation
- Screening
- Indirect Order
- Coincidence? Coincidence.
- Game of the Generals
- walang kwenta
- The Incredibles
- I am being considered for a job in a company I app...
- More on hidden meanings of names
- What's in a name?
- No.
- Second Interview
- New blog title
- Riles ng Tren II
- Sun Tech Days in Manila
- Riles ng Tren
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment